Built of flint, the nave of unknapped flints. Chancel and nave with no division between them, south chapel and south aisle with the tower between them and south porch. C13 to C15. Norman tower. Some of the windows contain glass Circa 1200 and C14 stained glass some of which was brought here from Stelling Church in the C18. Shallow C18 west gallery. Crown post roof to nave. Norman font. C17 and C18 wall monuments. The churchyard contains some C18 skull motif headstones and one headstone with heart, cherubs bones and hourglass motif.
We have strong links with St Mary’s Church, Stelling and St Peter and St Paul Church, Upper Hardres.
See their website for more details:
St Peter & St Paul's Church website